Miller Mining District
The Miller Mining District was active in the 1880's and was named for H. B. Miller.  It was part of the Cottonwood Mining District. The mining camp of Brunson was located in the Miller Mining District.
Burchard (1883) reported:
"Miller mining district is about 14 miles east of Cottonwood. There are some good prospects here but no work was done during 1882 and the district is nearly deserted and most of the claims open to relocation."
- Helen S. Carlson, "Nevada Place Names: A Geographical Dictionary," p. 60.
- Horatio C. Burchard, "Report of the Director of the Mint Upon the Statistics of the Production of the Precious Metals in the United States," p. 166, 1883.