Willow Point Station
Bill Haywood's 1929 autobiography mentions "Andy Kinniger" living near "Willow Creek." Haywood states that "Kinniger" was killed allegedly by One Arm Jim. However, newspapers report that his name was Kinnegar, not "Kinniger". Kinnegar was the proprietor of Willow Creek station. One Arm Jim was tried for the 1886 murder of Kinnegar, convicted and sentenced to death. His sentence was commuted to life in prison. One Arm Jim died in 1915, while in prison, allegedly at the age of 109.
In 1911 Bob Robinson was the station keeper.
- Willow Point (GNIS)
- "Bill Haywood's book : the autobiography of William D. Haywood," Haywood, Big Bill
- "The Crime of One Arm Jim." Daily Independent. Elko. February 10, 1915, page 1.
- "Sarah Winnemucca." Zanjani, Sally Springmeyer. Page 275. 2001.
- "The Indian Massacre of 1911." Mack, Effie Mona. Page 56.
- Willow Point, Nevada (Wikipedia)