Willow Creek Ranch

From Black Rock Desert Nevada wiki
Revision as of 20:06, 18 May 2022 by Cxbrx (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigationJump to search

Not to be confused with Willow Creek Station or Willow Point Station.

Willow Creek Ranch is located four miles from Dan LaBarron's ranch. LaBarron was known as Mormon Dan and lived on Big Creek at the north end of the Jackson Mountains on the east side. At one time Willow Creek was owned by G.F. Turrittin, who was at one time mayor of Reno. In 1905, Willow Creek Ranch was owned by Wheeler Stock Company. [1]

References

  1. "Humboldt County 1905,", Allen C. Bragg, 1905.