Difference between revisions of "Wagner Springs"

From Black Rock Desert Nevada wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Line 9: Line 9:
* [http://geonames.usgs.gov/apex/f?p=gnispq:3:::NO::P3_FID:849931 GNIS]
* [http://geonames.usgs.gov/apex/f?p=gnispq:3:::NO::P3_FID:849931 GNIS]


[[Category:GNIS]]
[[Category:Humboldt County]]
[[Category:Humboldt County]]
[[Category:Springs]]
[[Category:Springs]]

Revision as of 01:35, 28 March 2016

Wagner Springs is located on Soldier Meadow Road near Wheeler Ranch.

Wagner Springs is possibly named for a John Wagner who accompanied Louis Gerlach in 1902[1]. Alternatively, perhaps it was named after Richar Wagner or W. M. Wagner, who are listed in the 1925 Washoe County Directory.

References

  1. Nevada State Journal, "A Cattle Deal," "Louis Gerlach and John Wagner are up from Stockton .They have chased about 200 head of Miller..."

Resources