From Black Rock Desert Nevada wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 20:34, 28 December 2021 by Cxbrx (Text replacement - "http://geonames.usgs.gov/apex/f?p=gnispq:3:::NO::P3_FID:" to "https://edits.nationalmap.gov/apps/gaz-domestic/public/summary/")
Stevens Camp is located on the High Rock Road.
The building is purported to have been built by Tennessee Ernie Ford.
- "Tennessee Ernie Ford Buys Ranch in Washoe County," p. 11, Reno Gazette-Journal, Reno, Nevada, September 21, 1964.
- Variant: Parker Ranch: Citation: "County Base Map Series, Nevada Department of Transportation, current (from 1950-60's)."
- Variant: Stevens Ranch: Citation: "Curran, Harold 'Fearful Crossing, The Central Overland Trail Through Nevada,' Reno, Nevada; Great Basin Press, 1982, 212pp."
- Stevens Camp (Rimworld)
- On the camp and its inhabitants (2014)