Stevens Camp

From Black Rock Desert Nevada wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

Stevens Camp is located on the High Rock Road.

The building is purported to have been built by Tennessee Ernie Ford.[1]

References

  1. "Tennessee Ernie Ford Buys Ranch in Washoe County," p. 11, Reno Gazette-Journal, Reno, Nevada, September 21, 1964.

Resources

  • GNIS
    • Variant: Parker Ranch: Citation: "County Base Map Series, Nevada Department of Transportation, current (from 1950-60's)."
    • Variant: Stevens Ranch: Citation: "Curran, Harold 'Fearful Crossing, The Central Overland Trail Through Nevada,' Reno, Nevada; Great Basin Press, 1982, 212pp."
  • Stevens Camp (Rimworld)
  • On the camp and its inhabitants (2014)