From Black Rock Desert Nevada wikiJump to navigationJump to search
It was worked on and possibly built by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC).
- Squaw Valley Reservoir (Wikipedia)
- The first map to show Squaw Valley is Granite Range 1:250,000 (1894, Rp. 1894)] (UNR)
- The last map to show Squaw Valley Reservoir is Gerlach 1:100,000 (1981, Rp. 1981)
- Renee Corona Kolvet, Victoria Ford, "The Civilian Conservation Corps in Nevada: From Boys to Men," Description of a CCC camp in Gerlach by Claude Chadwell. "Fisk Reservoir [Squaw Creek Reservoir] is still there"
- Fisk Reservoir was probably associated with Carl Fisk, who had a ranch in Squaw Valley.
- Geophysical Investigations of the Smoke Creek Desert and their Geologic Implications, Northwest Nevada and Northeast California