From Black Rock Desert Nevada wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 20:31, 28 December 2021 by Cxbrx (Text replacement - "http://geonames.usgs.gov/apex/f?p=gnispq:3:::NO::P3_FID:" to "https://edits.nationalmap.gov/apps/gaz-domestic/public/summary/")
- Granite Range (1894, Rp. 1923) (UNR) shows the Sahwave Mountains
- Variant: "Granite Range," Citation: "McLane, Alvin R. 'Silent Cordilleras, The Mountain Ranges of Nevada' Reno: Camp Nevada Monograph Number 4, 1978, 118 pp. Descriptions of the mountain ranges of Nevada, including alternate names and history. p77"
- Variant: "Granite Springs Range," Citation "Original township survey plats, published in the 1800's. 1925"
- Variant: "Juniper Mountains" Citation: "Citation Unknown p77"
- Variant: "Juniper Range" Citation: "Lincoln, Francis Church. Mining Districts and Mineral Resources of Nevada. Verdi, Nev.: Nevada Newsletter Publishing Co., 1923, 295 pp. Lengthy discussion of mining districts in Nevada, their various names, their history, and their mineral resources. p208"
- Variant: "Sahwuve Mountains," Citation: "Data from the National Atlas Data Base. This abridged version of the GNIS lists those entries found in the index of the USGS National Atlas of the United States of America as well as the entries for features that would be displayed on topographic maps at the scale of 1:250,000."
- Variant: "Shawave Mountains," Citation: "US Public Law - Congressional Record - include year law was passed. Use code US-T120. Lovelock/1970"