Roy D. Graves Pictorial Collection
From Black Rock Desert Nevada wikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Roy D. Graves Pictorial Collection is located at Bancroft Library, Berkeley.
The collection includes a number of photographs of trains in the Black Rock Desert region.
Roy D. Graves Pictorial Collection, ca. 1850-ca. 1970 BANC PIC 1905.17500--ALB
Volume 72: Southern Pacific Railroad -- Overland Route -- Donner to Ogden and Branches
- :292 Nevada. Aug. 1946. Lo. North. Numana station. Southern Pacific Railroad. From collection of Ted Wurm.
- :293 Numana, Nev. i.e. Nevada. Lk. So. Aug. 1946. Station. Southern Pacific Railroad. From collection of Ted Wurm.
- :295 Alturas to Fernley. N-C. & O. and Fernley Lassen branch. Looking North at Flanagan i.e. Flanigan, Nevada. Station. Southern Pacific Railroad.
Volume 94: Western Pacific Railroad -- Stations and Scenes -- Sacramento Northern
- :168 Gerlach station. Western Pacific Railroad.
- :169 Trego station. Western Pacific Railroad.
- Image looking east with Old Razorback Mountain on the right. Switch points to the east.