Potato Patch (Winnemucca Lake)
From Black Rock Desert Nevada wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Potato Patch was a small Paiute village , located "about 32 miles north of Nixon and 31 miles south of Gerlach."
There is also a Potato Patch Spring in the Lake Range, west of Needle Rock.
- Potato Patch Spring, located near Fox Mountain
- ↑ Nevada State Journal (Reno, Nevada), Sunday, May 23, 1954, Page 6
- ↑ Dick Shutler, Donald R. Tuohy, John Andrew Price, Francis A. Riddell, Richard Shutler (Jr), Mary Elizabeth Shutler, "Lost City: Pueblo Grande de Nevada," p. 71, 1962.
- ↑ Norm Cavanaugh, "Beverly Brazzanovich & Harold Miller", Oral History Interview, Great Basin Indian Archive (GBIA) 010, 2006
- ↑ "Lake Range," Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology, 2013]
- ↑ GNIS