From Black Rock Desert Nevada wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Photography of the Black Rock Desert
- Black Rock Desert, Summer 2001
- Black Rock Desert Side Trip, August 2002
- Black Rock Desert in the Snow December, 2004
- Black Rock Desert Area, Summer 2006
- http://www.spench.com/trips/brd/index.htm spench.com Black Rock Desert Oct 11 & 12, 2003
- http://www.angier-fox.com/images/nevada-pix/nev-north.htm Angier-Fox.com – Image West Photography - Northern Nevada
- http://www.chandlerphotos.com/ Steve Chandler has taken many beautiful images of the Black Rock Desert and surrounding area. color and black/white galleries.
- http://www.westernfolklife.org/weblogs/artists/dufurrenal/ Linda Dufurrena photographs all aspects of life in her desert corner of Nevada. She finds her subject matter in the landscape, and in the everchanging patterns of the desert atmosphere. She photographs the creatures who inhabit the wild spaces, and the men and women who live and work there. Her vision of the world is translated into photographic image in her workshop at the Dufurrena ranch northwest of Winnemucca, Nevada.
- http://www.i-20.com/artist.php?artist_id=19&page=additionalimages&work_id=446 Spencer Tunick's _Nevada (Black Rock Desert) 2000_
- http://scotthaefner.com/kap/gallery/?g=2006 Kite Aerial Photography by Scott Haefner 2006 Photos
- http://ian.kluft.com/blackrock/ includes thousands of photos of the Black Rock Desert, with an emphasis on rocketry events
- http://www.liquidinplastic.com/2008/05/camping-tripportraits-on-the-blackrock-desert/ Daniel Newton's Camping Trip/Portraits on the Blackrock Desert
- http://www.liquidinplastic.com/2008/05/the-lost-memory-card-returns-from-its-100-mile-journey/ and The Lost Memory Card Returns From its 100 Mile Journey!