From Black Rock Desert Nevada wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Variant: Sam Parker Ranch. Citation: Bureau of Land Management (BLM) maps other than 1:100,000-scale and 1:126,720-scale (1/2 inch = 1 mile). The name and year of publication follow (if known): Salem Westside Recreation Map 1996 Salt Marsh/1971
- [1925 Washoe County Directory] lists
- Parker, Fred W.
- Parker, Samuel F.
- Parker, William
- Parker, W. Dewey
- Washoe County, Nevada 1936 Tax List Page 016 for [Deep Hole] and includes:
- Parker, W. D. & S. F. Real Estate: $1,110, Personal: $90
- Western Pacific Railroad Real Estate: $200
- Michael S. Moore's description of purchasing the Parker Ranch from John Casey and the cleanup and improvements made.