Difference between revisions of "Nell Murbarger"
From Black Rock Desert Nevada wikiJump to navigationJump to search
(Fixed default sort)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 18:55, 27 November 2014
Nell Murbarger wrote a number of articles about the Black Rock Desert area.
- Nell Murbarger, "On Black Rock Desert Trails,", Desert Magazine, July 1951.
- Nell Murbarger, "Our Largest Petrified Tree," Natural History, v. 62, no 10, p466-471, 1953. See also Petrified Forest.
- Nell Murbarger, "Josie Pearl, Prospector on Nevada's Black Rock Desert," Desert Magazine, August 1954. See also Josie Pearl.
- Nell Murbarger, "Lost Hardin Silver, Mystery or Hoax?" pp. 9-12, Desert Magazine, April 1955. See also Hardin City.
- Nell Murbarger, "Navy Land Grab in Nevada's Black Rock Country," October 1956, Desert Magazine. See also Black Rock Desert Gunnery Range.
- Nell Murbarger Nevada Writers Hall of Fame 1996 (UNR)
- Nell Murbarger's Western Ghost Town and Natural History Stories in Desert Magazine - A Bibliography (UNR)
- Nell Murbarger Collection - Personal and travel writings; research notes for "Ghost Towns of the Southwest" (Costa Mesa Historical Society Collections)
- Cheryll Glotfelty, "Literary Nevada: Writings from the Silver State," pp. 157-163. A section from Murbarger's "Sovereigns From the Sage" that features Josie Pearl.