From Black Rock Desert Nevada wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- "County map of Utah and Nevada," 1874
- "| Biennial Report of the State Mineralogist of the State of Nevada for 1867 and 1868," 1868.
- Sessions S. Wheeler, "Nevada's Black Rock Desert," 1978.
- Leonard Creek GNIS
- Variant: "Leonards Creek. Citation: 'Nevada': National Map Company, Indianapolis, Indiana, no date (map states it uses data from the 1920 census, and the acquisition data by the Nevada Historical Society was 1923). Full color map showing railroads, mountains, roads, communities, and springs, at scale of 1 inch=11 miles."
- Variant: "Weatherlow Creek. Citation: Degroot's Map of Nevada Territory, exhibiting a portion of southern Oregon and eastern California, with county boundaries, mining districts, etc.: 1863, scale 1 inch=12.25 miles. Warren Holt, Publisher, 305 Montgomery St., San Francisco, Calif. Entered according to an act of Congress in the year 1862 by Warren Holt in the Clerk's Office of the District Court for the Northern District of California, R. Jordan."