Hot Springs Station

From Black Rock Desert Nevada wiki
Revision as of 00:46, 22 October 2015 by Cxbrx (talk | contribs) (Hot Springs Station is probably Trego, which was named "Hot Springs" before the Railroad came through.)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigationJump to search

Hot Springs Station is probably Trego, which was named "Hot Springs" before the Railroad came through. The location of the GNIS entry is approximate.

Resources

  • GNIS
    • Description: "approx coordinates"
    • Citation: "Bancroft's Map of California and Nevada: 1868, scale 1 inch=24 miles. H. H. Bancroft & Co., Booksellers & Stationers, San Francisco, Calif. Entered according to an act of Congress, A.D. 1868, by H. H. Bancroft & Company in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the United States for the Northern District of California."