Hot Springs Station
From Black Rock Desert Nevada wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Hot Springs Station is probably Trego, which was named "Hot Springs" before the Railroad came through. The location of the GNIS entry is approximate.
- Description: "approx coordinates"
- Citation: "Bancroft's Map of California and Nevada: 1868, scale 1 inch=24 miles. H. H. Bancroft & Co., Booksellers & Stationers, San Francisco, Calif. Entered according to an act of Congress, A.D. 1868, by H. H. Bancroft & Company in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the United States for the Northern District of California."