From Black Rock Desert Nevada wikiJump to navigationJump to search
This page provides links to historic maps of the area. For modern maps, see http://blackrockdesert.org/maps/.
- 1842 John C. Fremont
- Map Of An Exploring Expedition To The Rocky Mountains in the Year 1842, Oregon & North California In The Years 1843-44. By Brevet Capt. J. C. Fremont Of The Corps Of Topographical Engineers Under the orders of Col. J.J. Abert, Chief Of The Topographical Bureau. Lith. by E. Weber & Co. Baltimore, Md. (David Rumsey), shows Gerlach "Great Boiling" Springs
- UC Berkeley has a copy Map 100.W4 D no.1
- 1849 James Wild, Map of the gold regions of California
- Map illustrative of the route of the proposed railroad : from St. Louis to the Bay of San Francisco, William L. Dearborn, Boston.
- 1855 Survey
- 1857 Map of the Western Division of the Fort Kearney South Pass and Honey Lake Road." Map that shows the location of Trego as "Hot Spr.", Gerlach as "Boiling Spr", a "Trading Post" at what is probably Deep Hole and "Wall Spr" for Wall Spring.
- 1860: Territory and Military Department of Utah (UNLV). Shows Buffalo Springs, Boiling Springs, which is probably Gerlach and Pahsupp Mountain as Mud Lake Peak, which could also be the Selenite Range
- 1863 DeGroot's map of Nevada (David Rumsey)
- 1883 Lake Lahontan by Israel C. Russell (UNR)
- 1893 Indexed county and township pocket map and shippers guide of Nevada, accompanied by a new and origianl compilation and ready reference index, showing in detail the entire railroad network. Rand McNally and Company.
- 1893 Disaster 1:250,000 map (Humboldt County)
- 1894 Long Valley (UNR)
- 1894 (1894, Rp. 1923) (UNR)
- 1895 U.S. Atlas
- 1896 Post Route Map
- 1909 Disaster 1:250,000 (Humboldt County
- 1914 "State of Nevada: 1914, scale 1 inch=12 miles. Department of Interior, General Land Office, Clay Tallman, Commissioner, compiled from the Official Records of the General Land Office and other sources, under the direction of I. P. Berthong, Chief of Drafting Division, GLO." Citation for Ladden Cone
- 1918 Map of Lake Lahontan, showing water area and boundary of hydrographic basin from "Fishes of the Lahontan System of Nevada and Northeastern California" map is by Israel C. Russell, probably a duplicate of the 1883 version?(University of Washington)
- 1937, 1960 Humboldt County (NV DOT)
- 1937, 1948, 1968 Pershing County (NV DOT)
- 1937, 1948, 1965 Washoe County (NV DOT)
- Washoe and Storey Counties, Nevada. Harry Freese (1953)
- 1961 Vya 250,000
- 1964, 1977 Gerlach (1964, Rp. 1977) (UNR)
- 1967 Lions Club Map
- < 1971 Nevada DOT Historic Quads
- Maps - Links to modern maps.