Jump to navigation Jump to search
- California State Automobile Association, "Automobile highway map of California and western Nevada," 1917.
- Citation: 'Nevada': National Map Company, Indianapolis, Indiana, no date (map states it uses data from the 1920 census, and the acquisition data by the Nevada Historical Society was 1923). Full color map showing railroads, mountains, roads, communities, and springs, at scale of 1 inch=11 miles."
- GNIS Hausen Post Office
- "PO from Nov 1885-Nov 1887, Oct 1890-Jun 1903"
- "Description: approx coordinates"
- "Citation: Gamett, James, and Paher, Stanley W. Nevada Post Offices. Las Vegas: Nevada Publications, 1983, 176 pp. Discusses historical background of Nevada post offices. p73"
- Variant Name: Hansen Post Office. Citation: "Carlson, Helen S., 'Nevada Place Names, A Geographical Dictionary,' Reno, Nevada: University of Nevada Press, 1974, 282 pp. Reference work giving historical background on place names in Nevada. p130"
- "Sketch map of Nevada and the southeastern portion of California," Clason's, 1906.