From Black Rock Desert Nevada wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 21:06, 28 December 2021 by Cxbrx (Text replacement - "http://geonames.usgs.gov/pls/gnispublic/f?p=gnispq:3:::NO::P3_FID:" to "https://edits.nationalmap.gov/apps/gaz-domestic/public/summary/")
- GNIS, Map
- High Rock Lake Wilderness Wikipedia page - Description of how Fly Canyon was formed and of the pothole formations.
- Joseph Goldsborough Bruff, "Fly Canyon."
- Nevada Outdoor School, "Fly Canyon Resources."
- Nevada Outdoor School, "Emigrant Thoughts." Iron from the wheels was deposited at the wagon slide.
- "Applegate Trail," Emigrant Trails West. Images of Fly Canyon.
- Brian Beffort, "Beyond Burning Man," November/December, 2011, Nevada Magazine. Photo of the potholes.