Anaho Island is located in Pyramid Lake.<ref>Israel Cook Russell, "Geological History of Lake Lahontan: A Quaternary Lake of Northwestern Nevada," 1885.</ref><ref>Harold Wellman Fairbanks, "Popular Science Monthly Pyramid Lake, Nevada," Volume 58, March 1901.</ref>
Mushroom Rock is located on Anaho Island.
Anaho Island, Pyramid Lake. Showing Mushroom Rock (Russell 1885).
- Variant Name: Anoho Island. Citation: "U.S. Geological Survey. Geographic Names Post Phase I Map Revisions. Various editions. 01-Jan-2000."
- Lime Tufa Formation. Anaho Island, Pyramid Lake, Western Nevada., ca. 1867 (NARA 519487)
- Tufa Formation, Anaho Island, Pyramid Lake, Nevada, 1867 (NARA 519579)
- Tufa Formation, Anaho Island, Pyramid Lake, Nevada, 1867 (NARA 519580)
- Anaho Island, Pyramid Lake, Nevada (NARA 519582)
- Anaho Island, Pyramid Lake, Nevada (NARA 519671)