From Black Rock Desert Nevada wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Alford Jeakins was a resident of Gerlach.
Two of his daughters married Charles Carter.
According to a page on Flickr, the Alford Jeakins Tie House was demolished around 2010.
- Alford Jeakins (Find A Grave)
- Descendents of Burford Jeakins
- Old tie house in Gerlach, 1995. It was demolished around 2010.
- Al Jeakins Mining Claim Cabin, Pershing Ct Nevada (Panoramio Image)
- Jeakins Mine - Tungsten mine located in the Selenite Range. Discovered in 1941, last production in 1968.
- Analytical Data:: JONES (1984)
- Deposit:: JOHNSON, M.G., 1977, GEOLOGY AND MINERAL DEPOSITS OF PERSHING COUNTY, NEVADA: NBMG BULL. 89
- Deposit:: JOHNSON, A.C. & BENSON, W.T., 1963, TUNGSTEN RESOURCES OF NEVADA: USBM OPEN FILE REPORT
- Deposit:: STAGER, H. K. & TINGLEY, J. V., 1988, TUNGSTEN DEPOSITS IN NEVADA: NBMG BULL. 105, P. 161
- Deposit:: JONES, R. B., 1984, NBMG FIELD EXAMINATION AND SAMPLE ANALYSIS: NBMG UNPUBLISHED (TINGLEY) FILES.
- Deposit:: CREWDSON, R. A., 1974, GEOLOGY AND MINERAL DEPOSITS OF PART OF THE SELENITE RANGE, PERSHING COUNTY, NV: M. S. THESIS, COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES.
- Deposit:: LEMMON, D. M. AND TWETO, O. L., 1962, TUNGSTEN: USGS MINERAL INVESTIGATIONS RESOURCES: USGS MAP MR-25.
- Production:: STAGER & TINGLEY (1988)