Fly Ranch Nature Walk Docent
Sign up here to help Friends of Black Rock-High Rock organize and lead programs at Fly Ranch.
Each nature walk requires:
– One Lead Docent
– Two Support Docents
To become a Docent (lead or support) please fill out this questionnaire to start the process: Docent questionnaire.
Lead Docent Requirements:
– Attend On-Site Orientation (date TBA)
– Complete Leave No Trace Training (dates TBA)
– Lead two Nature Walks as a Support Docent
– Wilderness First Aid & CPR is highly recommended for leads. Red Cross offers online and hybrid courses in First Aid and CPR. Lists of courses can be found here: https://www.redcross.org. *A hybrid course is being offered on April 10th in Reno: Click here
Support Docent Requirements:
– Attend On-Site Orientation (TBA)
– Complete Leave-No-Trace Training (dates TBA)
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775.557.2900 (limited hours Nov-Apr).
DOCENT SIGN-UP DATES ARE POSTED BELOW. Please note seasonal time differences in walks. If you have filled out the questionnaire (above) we will send you email notifications on dates, schedule changes and other updates.
Thank you for volunteering!
You are signing up for... Start Time: 9:00 am
Fly Ranch Nature Walk Docent-Lead on April 10, 2021
End Time: 12:30 pm