Fly Ranch Nature Walk Docent
Sign up here to help Friends of Black Rock-High Rock organize and lead programs at Fly Ranch.
Each nature walk will require:
- One Lead Docent
- Two or more Support Docents
All Docents must first submit a questionnaire.
Fill out the questionnaire here.
To become a Support Docent you must:
- Attend On-Site Orientation (TBA)
- Complete Leave-No-Trace Training (dates TBA)
To become a Lead Docent
- Attend On-Site Orientation (date TBA)
- Complete Leave No Trace Training (dates TBA)
- Lead two Nature Walks as a Support Docent
- Wilderness First Aid Certified. WFA will be offered dates TBD in 2021 (two day training). We are offering a significant discount for this training. Please email info@blackrockdesert for the savings code and information on how to register.
CPR Training is also recommended but not required at this time. We are offering training at a significant discount on March 29 in Gerlach. Please email info@blackrockdesert for your savings code and information on how to register.
SEPTEMBER 29th at 5pm – Join us by ZOOM for updates on Fly Ranch Nature Walks in Fall of 2020!
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775.557.2900 (limited hours Nov-Apr).
DOCENT SIGN UP DATES ARE POSTED BELOW. We will email you when those have been posted. You can also watch our FB docent group for updates.
Thank you for volunteering!
Fly Ranch Nature Walks Fall 2020
Event Chair: Karleena Hitchcock
You must have attended Fly Ranch Docent Volunteer orientation, trainings and meetings, and have current Wilderness First Aid and Leave No Trace training to sign up as a Lead Docent.
Sign up below...
|#1: Erika W.|