Joseph Goldsborough Bruff
From Black Rock Desert Nevada wiki
J. Goldsborough Bruff (October 2, 1804 – April 14, 1889) traveled the Applegate-Lassen Trail in September, 1849.
- Nevada Outdoor School, "J Goldsborough Bruff."
- Georgia Willis Read, "Gold Rush: The Journals, Drawings and Other Papers of J. Goldsborough Bruff , 1849-1851"
- "Rigors of the trail: A Traveler's View, p. 80, April, 20, 1959, Life Magazine. Drawing of Rabbit Hole Spring by Bruff.
- Joseph Goldsborough Bruff, "Diaries," Yale Library.
- http://www.thebruffproject.org/ - Chuck Dodd is working on making Bruff's images more accessible.