Nevada State Fair 2017
Join Friends as the Nevada State Fair returns to Carson City, Nevada’s great capital, for four days of fun, entertainment, carnival rides, culture, music and so much more.
When: June 8th-11th
Where: Mills Park, 1111 E William St, Carson City, NV
- FBR-HR will be doing outdoor ethics outreach and education about our organization.
- There will be carnival rides, games, music, food, and more.
- There will be Civil War re-enactments, western themed gunfights and horseback cavalry shows.
- Come on out and enjoy our beautiful June weather with a full day of activities at Mills Park.
- Free to the public – no entry fees.
For more information, to volunteer, or RSVP for this event please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org