National Trails Day 2017
Join Friends of Black Rock / High Rock and the Friends of Nevada Wilderness at Stevens Camp to celebrate National Trails Day (again). This event was rescheduled due to water in the Upper High Rock Canyon trail.
When: Friday, July 21st-Sunday, July 23rd
Where: Stevens Camp, Upper High Rock Canyon area
- Celebrate National Trails Day (again) with a camp out and stewardship event at Stevens Camp.
- Get ready to get your hands dirty with a unique volunteer opportunity of restoration and maintenance projects at Stevens Camp cabin and along the Upper High Rock Canyon trail.
- Your service will help to ensure that these beloved destinations will remain viable for all who wish to enjoy them.
- As a thank you, delicious meals will be provided.
- Gloves and tools provided. Hats, sunscreen, and bug spray/gnat hats are recommended.
- We will meet at FBR-HR HQ and caravan to Stevens Camp Friday, July 21st.
For more information, to volunteer, or RSVP for this event please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com