Black Rock Rendezvous 2018
Camping Location Update: Top of Cassidy Mine
Join Friends of Black Rock-High Rock, Nevada Outdoor School, Friends of Nevada Wilderness, and the Bureau of Land Management in the Black Rock Desert for a weekend of camping, restoration, exploration, celebration, and education!
This is a Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics Camping Event. Come prepared. Bring all of your own food and water, and pack it out too. Lodging & RV rentals are also available nearby.
WHEN: Fri, May 25, 2018, 1pm – Mon, May 28, 2018, 2pm
WHERE: Top of the Cassidy Mine
***If you know you will be attending this event, please RSVP by clicking here. (It’s a HUGE help towards coordination efforts.)***
- Learn all about the Black Rock Desert-High Rock Canyon region from experts on the area.
- FREE “Kid’s Camp” hosted by Nevada Outdoor School.
- Tours. Explore the area with knowledgeable guides.
- Volunteer for restoration projects.
- Rocket launches. (Not your hobby store variety.)
- Potluck and Dutch Oven Cook-Off.
- Sunday night Playa Slam! Bring your guitar, sing along, or recite some Cowboy Poetry.
For a full schedule of events and activities, visit BlackRockRendezvous.org
To RSVP, Click HERE, or contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
Header photo by Justin Benttinen.